Re: [opensuse] KDE4 and opensuse 11.0 [changed]
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:30:14 +0200
On Wednesday 28 May 2008 15:13:28 Randall R Schulz wrote:
And along those lines, what sort of settings / config compatibility
issues might we expect if we do switch off between KDE 3 and KDE 4? Are
the two wholly separate? A completely separate complement of
applications and libraries using a completely non-overalapping set of
configuration and settings files?

Just like now in 10.3, they are more or less completely separate. kde3 stores
its config in .kde and kde4 in .kde4, and the applications are completely
separate

Anders