Re: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer
On Wednesday 28 May 2008 10:54:55 am Clayton wrote:
Hey that's cool - I've been a full time linux user for quite a while
myself, and also play games. Heck, I've purchased a lot of 3D FPS titles
- the doom series, the quake series, RtCW, ut2000/2004, and others of the
genre.

There's also the games being ported over by Linux Game Publishing...
X3 will probably be out soon... OK, it's an older game, but still a
nice one if you like space-sim type stuff.

That reminds me... Neverwinter Nights (the first one) runs native in
Linux....

Bah!

There are thousands of games that run just fine in *nix!

I got all I need.

(see enclosed...)

--
kai