Re: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:59:13 -0400
On Tuesday 27 May 2008 10:40:56 pm Hechler Family wrote:
James Knott wrote:
Hechler Family wrote:
M son is an avid gamer that will not give up his games - and - real
Windows (and doesn't like dual-boot)

Is there anyone doing this combo ?

What is it you're looking for? What's the problem with dual boot?

Typical teen - too much of a hassle

I don't know if I should be offended by that or not... If pressing the down
arrow and enter key is to much for him then set your bootloader to boot
windows by default. Then he will just have to wait the couple of seconds
longer before he can play his games. Virtualizing Linux under Windows isn't
to bad if you don't need 3d for Linux.

--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure." Karl Popper