Re: [opensuse] Re: K3B doesn't complete write verification
  • From: "Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:47:27 -0600
Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 18:31:56 -0600, Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster
wrote:

K3B actually hangs on an X11 level. The whole thing becomes a large
white blob with window decorations (un-drawn, unreadable). I can
minimize the program and continue working, but I end up having to xkill
K3B.

I don't know that it's X specifically, but it's definitely something blocking...

I don't think this is a force tray eject option. It worked perfectly
fine before I added the packman repository. Not sure if it's the packman
K3B build or a dependency that the stock openSUSE doesn't come with.

I would agree, but it's not something related to the packman repo itself - I didn't install anything between when it was working and when it wasn't - and I always set up packman as a default repo on my systems. It's definitely something in the app.

Jim

All I know is that it worked before I added packman. Maybe the version included in packman (which is obviously newer than the one that came with opensuse 10.3) has a bug. That is what you are getting at, correct?