Re: [opensuse] Bad Magic
On Tuesday 27 May 2008 03:18:51 pm you wrote:
Kai Ponte escribió:
Hmm - wierd. No plans to use factory or 11.0 sources here.

Then,were did you got glibc-2.8 if you dont have factory sources
configured in your package manager huh?

Um, no idea. I'll check if I have factory sources. Not sure why I would..

something is seriously wrong in your setup, and will get worse if you
happend to use smart, just dont.

...well, I use SMART mostly to install, because the YaST software installation
routine is excruciatingly slow.

It takes several minutes of updating sources and reading repositories before I
can install anything. SMART doesn't have that problem.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com