[opensuse] K3B doesn't complete write verification
  • From: "Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:48:26 -0600
I have this odd problem with K3B (using openSUSE 10.3 x86_64) and I'm not sure why. I'm hoping someone can shed light on this.

I can burn CDs with K3B, but when I check the write verification box, the program freezes when the write verification begins. Data on the disc is burned properly, but the app hangs.

KDE, the kernel, etc. appears to be unaffected.

I do have packman as a repository, and I'm wondering if the problem lies somewhere in there, but I don't know.

Ideas?

--
Jason Bailey, Web/IT Administrator
Sun Advocate / Emery County Progress