Re: [opensuse] Watching DVD's
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin-list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:37:45 -0600
Cornelius Franken wrote:
Hi All

When I try to playback DVD with Totem it says it cannot find a proper
decoder or such to play the DVD's. What do I need to download/install to
enable DVD playback on opensuse 10.3

Regards
Neil

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage
or expense however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or
use of this e-mail and on any reliance placed upon the information
provided through this service and does not guarantee the
completeness or accuracy of the information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/home/server/common/disclaimer.asp to view
the full disclaimer.

Install smplayer. It plays stuff that hasn't even been invented yet.

Don Henson