Re: [opensuse] RE: Best fit Windows windowing between KDE vs Gnome
  • From: Washington Irving <washton.irving@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:30:02 -0400
Hechler Family wrote:
Washington Irving wrote:
Hechler Family wrote:
Preface: I'm planning on starting a program by which anyone that will
try it, giving the potential new client a version of the LIVE CD to play
with and hopefully be a new convert. I have several in mind already
since they've recently gotten burnt by buying a system with Vista. Most
are on the fence between MAC and Linux.

And not to start a posting war because I know there are pluses and
minuses of each ....

What version of windowing best resembles Windows - KDE or Gnome.

Truth be told, it doesn't matter.

Repeat after me: Linux IS NOT WINDOWS

I realize this, however, for my conversion pushing, which one is the
most functionally closest ?

They don't.