[opensuse] RE: Best fit Windows windowing between KDE vs Gnome
  • From: Hechler Family <dahechler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:34:51 -0500
Preface: I'm planning on starting a program by which anyone that will
try it, giving the potential new client a version of the LIVE CD to play
with and hopefully be a new convert. I have several in mind already
since they've recently gotten burnt by buying a system with Vista. Most
are on the fence between MAC and Linux.

And not to start a posting war because I know there are pluses and
minuses of each ....

What version of windowing best resembles Windows - KDE or Gnome.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ