Re: [opensuse] Speech-to-Text
  • From: Ed McCanless <e_mccanless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 19:35:01 -0400
Donald D Henson wrote:

Thanks for the links. I'd seen most of the OSS stuff. All that I've seen so far are nowhere near production use. Dragon Naturally Speaking looks promising, though. Their web site convinced me to plunk down a hundred bucks for a copy of their cheapest product. After I've had a chance to use it for a few days, I'll post a review here. It has to be physically shipped so it'll be a couple of weeks.

Don Henson

Dragon Naturally Speaking works quite well, but the licensing is very restrictive.

-ED-