Re: [opensuse] Speech-to-Text
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 22:16:48 -0400
On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 22:49 -0700, John Andersen wrote:
On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Microsoft software used by the military in there ships...

And apparently in your spell checker, that there word ought to have
been their. ;)

Find me a spell checker that catches that one. I could use it.

What I hate is the case where the spell checker prompts something
close but oh so wrong.

WordPerfect had Gramatik which was wonderful for that sort of thing.
I have not seen anything like it in other Suites. (I don't use MSWord
so I don't know if they stole the technology or what.)