Re: [opensuse] Totem plugins
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 00:19:35 +0200
On Saturday 03 May 2008 12:33:34 Dave Plater wrote:
John Meyer wrote:
I'm trying to find the ASF plugin for totem. Is there a website that
has it or does Yast?

Hi, you can try libxine1-w32dll and w32codec-all from yast, just search in
yast for w32.

Just remember that you'll need the version of totem from packman to be able to
use xine. The default totem in suse uses gstreamer

But I agree that getting the xine version of totem up and working is far
easier than gstreamer, so it is a good recommendation

Anders