Re: [opensuse] Quick perl question - why are @array[$num] and $array[$num] the same?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:07:09 -0700

I hear Seaside with Squeak is a cool way to go.

Squeak being an open-source Smalltalk, yes? I don't know what Seaside
is.

My guess is that the strong "horse of a different color" characteristic
of Smalltalk will be an impediment for most people. I had a brief
interest in it, but it was so long ago, I could never get my hands on
an implementation.

Remember the colorful hot-air-balloon issue of Byte??

Jim F

Are you realted to David Flanagan?

<http://www.amazon.com/JavaScript-Definitive-Guide-David-Flanagan/dp/0596101996>

Randall Schulz