Re: [opensuse] Well, there goes any hope for ReiserFS 4....

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Basil Chupin" <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Well, there goes any hope for ReiserFS 4....

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wonder how any one of us would perform if placed in the same
situation.

I wonder how many of us have EVER thrown away the front passenger side car
seat, for ANY reason. Even if sleeping in the car, people stash it somewhere.

Circumstantial evidence, if compelling enough, is still sufficient,
every where in
the world.

Ahh, so, being different, or doing things you wouldn't do or for reasons you
don't find reasonable, is now just cause for persecution?
Great.

Well in reality it always was. It never should be and we ("civilized"
countries) make noises like we don't do that any more, but we do.

One time I was watching one of those reality cop shows and they busted in and
gave this kid a ridiculous hard time basically because he had lot's of small
plastic ziplock bags. Wow, I have lots of small plastic ziplock bags! I must be
a crack dealer! Ah but I'm not a black teenager in a poor neighborhood.

--
Brian K. White brian@xxxxxxxxx http://www.myspace.com/KEYofR