Re: [opensuse] Tom Tom One XL Europe ..
  • From: Koenraad Lelong <k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:23:10 +0200
peter nikolic schreef:
On Monday 07 April 2008, Sam Clemens wrote:
peter nikolic wrote:
On Sunday 06 April 2008, Catimimi wrote:
peter nikolic a écrit :
Hi .

Has anyone managed to get a TomTom one XL to showup on the USB port

Pete
anyone fancy reverse engineering the MAC version ... :-)

Some time ago our company purchased a TomTom. In the documentation there was a statement that anyone needing info about 'interoparability' needed to contact them. So maybe there is no need the reverse engineer. I don't know about the license though.
I believe (absolutely not certain !) the EU mandates this.
FWIW
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong