Re: [opensuse] KRFB fails handling RDP connections
  • From: "Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:40:55 -0600

The Monday 2008-04-07 at 08:57 -0600, Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster wrote:

Ideas?

What about what I said in the rest of the email? (Left below)

I don't know about your main question. But what you see is similar to a
behavior I saw with ssh, and it is related to the ssh agent failing to
feed the response to ssh and to pop up the question window: kill the
agent. It can be ssh-agent or seahorse.

This is a very wild guess on my part, of course: I don't know if ssh is
involved, but... :-?

I'm really sorry, but I'm not following your logic. I'm not tunneling anything. Now, again, I'm getting all the proper windows appearing in KRDC except the remote desktop itself.

I'm not familiar with ssh-agent or seahorse...

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.