Re: [opensuse] KRFB fails handling RDP connections
  • From: "Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:57:01 -0600

The Tuesday 2008-04-01 at 22:00 -0600, Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster wrote:

Interestingly, 'rpm -qa | grep krdc' gives me nothing.

This will tell you the rpm:

rpm -q -f `which krdc`

That gives me:
kdenetwork3-vnc-3.5.7-64

And I have reloaded it from the original rpm.

Ideas?

I don't know about your main question. But what you see is similar to a behavior I saw with ssh, and it is related to the ssh agent failing to feed the response to ssh and to pop up the question window: kill the agent. It can be ssh-agent or seahorse.

This is a very wild guess on my part, of course: I don't know if ssh is involved, but... :-?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.