Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 Countdown
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:15:38 -0600
I think this is a great idea!

B-)

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 9:17:31 am Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Hello all!

I found out that Ubuntu has nice way to promote their new release -
small banner which informs how many days are left before new version is
out. See http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown for details. This
banner also links to information page about distribution features and
_mainly_ to beta releases which can attract more testers. I think it
would be nice if openSUSE had something similar. I would created it by
myself but unfortunately I don't have time right now.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12