Re: [opensuse] SLES 9 Question
  • From: LDB <ldbout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:44:59 -0400

On Apr 3, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Ciro Iriarte wrote:
2008/4/3, LDB <ldbout@xxxxxxxxx>:
Does anyone know where I can post SLES 9 questions?

Thanks,

LDB

Just post them here, there are some SLES admins around and it's
practically the same as administering Opensuse. Not long ago the
suse-sles-e list was recreated at
http://listx.novell.com/mailman/listinfo/suse-sles-e, but the traffic
is almost null....

Ciro

:))

Yes, we have a support contract BUT .... It is complicated as to why I cannot use it accordingly ...

My question is how can I add a SuSE update server to SLES 9, to get SLES 9 patches and updates?

I have searched the Novell website, but nothing at all.

Thanks ..