Re: [opensuse] How to connect Firefox 3 beta to existing plugins
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:42:59 +0200
Kai Ponte wrote:
I have downloaded and "installed" firefox beta 3 to my /home/kai/apps/firefox folder.

I have icons set to launch it from there.

Now, I want to enable my existing java/flash plugins. I am assuming I'd need to create some sort of symbolic link. I've googled and am not quite sure what to do (my only reference is someone who did this with ubuntu using apt).

export MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/browser-plugins

Wolfgang