Re: [opensuse] Firefox and Flash Content
On Wednesday 02 April 2008 10:21:22 pm Basil Chupin wrote:
Kai Ponte wrote:
I seem to get random, sudden crashes of Firefox when I view Flash
content. It will sometimes work and sometimes crash. I can restart
without much trouble. I ran the app from the cli and it gave me the
followng...

[pruned]

Ideas?

Can you provide a sample (or samples) of the URL(s) where this occuring?

Pretty much any YouTube video is a candidate.

I watch that rather than regular TV, since there is absolutely nothing of
interest on broadcast (or satellitte) for me to watch.

I am using FF 3 Beta 5 (NOT from Suse) without problems.

Joe Sloan suggested the same.

I'll try it.

--
kai