Re: [opensuse] Zypper Dup Failed : unpacking of archive failed: cpio: Bad magic
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:16:37 +0200 (CEST)

The Thursday 2008-04-03 at 17:17 +0700, Masim "Vavai" Sugianto wrote:

Try zypper in rpm as suggested but having another problem :

You really should be asking this in the factory mail list. This problem is well known and has been commented there. There is no final and good solution yet.

is this the problem related to my online access (I have no problem
with internet connection) or is there any problem with my installation
source ?

No. It is not a problem of yours.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.