Re: [opensuse] Unstable system - culprit identified
  • From: Sam Clemens <clemens.sam1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:06:45 -0400
David C. Rankin wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:

I suspect it may be worth a bug report to investigate given that we
now have a Gigabyte and Tyan boards experiencing the same thing. I
searched bugzilla.novell.com and didn't find any other entries. Did you
file a bug report? If not, I'll try and get one in next week.

No, I didn't think it was really something for SUSE to get involved
with. Your case sounds different though.

So, your machine will lock up at random? Do you have any keyboard LEDs
flashing?

/Per

Yes, now that you mention it, when it locks, the cap lock and scroll lock lights flash at approximately 1 second intervals. What does this tell me?

Danger Will Robinson!
Aliens Approaching!
Run Away!