Re: [opensuse] suggestion for *mail* backup
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:51:29 -0700
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 03:46:31 am jdd wrote:
I open this thread because it's near the nearly same subject thread
about backup, but I never found a good answer.

It's easy to backup the hole .mozilla (for example), but restoring it
is not (merge problem).

what I need is more like mail archive, an html accessible mail storage.

Use .pst files.

I have some dating back from the late '90s and they work great.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com