Re: [opensuse] Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: Ian <ian_sb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:03:40 +0100
On 01/04/08 02:56 Randall R Schulz wrote the following words:

Snip

Thank god neither he nor I am in Great Brittain, where one dare not
utter unflattering words for fear of a libel lawsuit...

And, lest it go without note and unremarked-upon: Thank god I don't make
typos!...

Oops!

For information, GREAT BRITAIN only has one "t"

A bold assertion, declaring one doesn't make typos when in the previous
paragraph there is
a glaring mistake.

Ian