Re: [opensuse] Suggestions for backup software?
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:44:58 +0200
John Andersen a écrit :

We risk being the first generation with no shoe-box full of photos to pass down
to our children. Instead we will give them a box full of disk of various media
non of which can be read because the drives are no longer made or the media
itself has deteriorated.

for such things (photos, videos), the best way is the net... I share my photos on my own web site and videos on youtube or dailymotion, this is an excellent backup

jdd

--
Jean-Daniel Dodin
Président du CULTe