Re: [opensuse] 10.3 half way installed, crashed. How can I continue the install?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:18:49 -0500
John Andersen wrote:

But why bother? It only takes a short while to do it over and do it
right. The OP could have had this completed long before now
if he had done that right away instead of posting here.

The answer to your questions is: "I am the OP and sometimes I enjoy understanding a situation fully, even if it takes a little longer to do it." Redoing the install from the beginning is a no-brainer, but I would have learned nothing. Now, I can add another few pearls of wisdom to my collection.

Understanding is wonderful thing......

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC