Re: [opensuse] Movie conversion
  • From: "Peter J. P-N" <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:39:52 +0200

Jason Craig schrieb:

Chris Arnold wrote:
I use 10.3 and kde. I want to take a purchased movie (DVD) and
convert it into ipod format. On the other OS, i used an app called
dvd2svcd to convert it to svcd then use an app to convert the svcd
to ipod format. Is there a way to do this using 10.3?

ffmpeg will definitely do the trick, as far as the parameters to give

...and for those not hard-cored: avidemux.
http://ubageek.wordpress.com/2007/07/13/how-to-videos-for-the-ipod-made-easy/

it, it would probably take me just as long as you to figure that out
:).

same here. ;-P

- --
All the best, Peter J. P-N.
aedon DESIGNS >> http://www.aedon.selfip.com/
openSUSE 10.3 x86_64, fully updated + KDE:KDE3 buildservice,
customized for picture manipulation and multimedia on desktop.