[opensuse] Kmail & Spamassassin
  • From: Kaare Rasmussen <kaare@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:30:50 +0200
I've recently installed the Spamassassin filter for Kmail. It sure removes
some spam, but not nearly enough. Typycally it will remove approximately 75
out of 175 spam messages, leaving 100 left for me to sift through.

I've let it learn what is spam for a week or so now, with absolutely no impact
on the ratio. Obviously, I wonder if I register spam in vain, did I forget
something, do I have to few messages (don't know how to see the numbers, but
I guess I have 1-2.000 spam messages registered), or is it not that efficient
to have identified spam as I thought?

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic