[opensuse] S-video port not enabled in SuSe 10.1
  • From: Bruce Samhaber <bsamhaber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:22:52 -0400
Hi,

I have an IBM T42 with SuSe 10.1 with no output from the S-video port.
This works with the Windows XP that came with the machine. The port came on
automatically when Windows booted up with the S-Video cable plugged in.

I have not found anywhere to turn on the port.
I have looked through
1) Yast2 > Hardware configuration > Graphics Card & Monitor
2) Yast2 > Hardware configuration > TV Card ( don't actually have one)
3) BIOS settings

If anyone has anyother suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
Bruce Samhaber
Senior Hardware Design Consultant