Re: [opensuse] Distributed Filesystem
  • From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:38:36 +0200
On 2008-03-27T07:44:26, LDB <thesource@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks All for the responses. I have tried to search for the SLES mailing
list but cannot find it. I thought this was it.

The suggestions - GFS(2?), OCFS2, Luste, openAFS, pvfs etc - all have
their different strengths and weaknesses. In a way, all of them are
"distributed" file systems, but then, so is NFS ...

You'd be much better off describing your use case than asking for a
particular implementation.

Regards,
Lars