Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird not bringing up a browser.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 04:28:32 -0400
Oddball wrote:
Fred A. Miller schreef:
Recently, after an upgrade, T-Bird no longer will bring up any browser. I've checked every setting in T-Bird and KDE trying to find the problem and have finally given up. It won't bring up Konq. or FireFox. I'm using 10.3 64-bit and KDE. Has anyone had this problem and knows of a fix?

Thanks,

Fred

Here the same.
Irritating when something as logical as this, stops working...
I have thunderbrowse installed, and the option: right-click: open in browser, does not work anymore...
Thunderbrowse opens the urls in thunderbird without any problem, and resize, stop, back, and the other buttons work normal.

Right......right click doesn't work. I've compared setup, etc., between my desktop and client 64-bit systems and can't find any differences. 'Have no idea what's broken.

Fred

--
"Security" in Windows comes from patching a sieve.