Re: [opensuse] Re: Shockwave Flash -- Addendum
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:51:02 -0400
On Tuesday 25 March 2008 06:01:45 am Stan Goodman wrote:
On Tuesday 25 March 2008 04:41:16 Bob S wrote:
Hello Stan

Never did find the jpost video link you sent so I don't know about
that.

You didn't find the video link on that site? The easy one to find is on
the front page, just under the large photograph near the top of the page.
You have to click on "JPost videos". Or you could do CTRL-F to search
for "video". That brings up some extraneous occurences in the little
frames at the sides, but if you do "Next" a few times, you get to the
right one.

.....<snip>..........

Found it after you told me where it was. Nope, doesn't work.

PS  You even have the Simpson's in hebrew, huh?   :-)

I'm not sure (I don't have a TV) if they put in a Hebrew soundtrack or if
there are subtitles. But I am pretty sure it would not be on any of the
iba networks, but on cable and satellite providers.

Hebrew sound track with english background music.

But why would Hebrew audio be surprising? Homer is not the dullard that
many think him to be; Bart can get away with an occasional "Ay, caramba",
and Lisa can function in many languages.

Bob S