[opensuse] How to install the pex Server
  • From: Kalvin Weng <K.Weng@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:32:42 +0800

Dear All,
I want to install the Linux Pex Server for 10.3 ..then I can install the
suse OS automa.. If someone can give me some the detail step of this
,thanks at first :)

Regards
Kalvin Weng
AT&S (China) Co.,Ltd
Tel.: +86 21 24080509
Email: k.weng@xxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.