[opensuse] Need to copy some info off of a dead KDE install
Using 10.3 and kde. I have had a compiz problem that will freeze my entire kde
install (nothing responds to mouse clicks). I can not disable compiz either. I
have reinstalled drivers and compiz to no avail. So, my question is how can i
copy local data to a usb stick drive? I do not know what the usb device will
look like, example /dev/sda or whatever. If i emember right, my drive is sda
and sdb? Can't remember.....
And i assume i use the cp command? Not exactly sure how to get this data off
the drive. I do have a local ftp server (scratches head)...
ftp address put filename ftp/path? Would appreciate any help.

Chris