[opensuse] Re: Kooka
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:08:33 -0400
Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

Quite right. But that was easily fixed, and it is now.

Glad that you got it working.

I have found the previously missing "Preview Scan" and "Final Scan"
buttons, because they appeared on a detached window that I never saw
before.

That pane most likely get detached by accident. By default it is at the
bottom left portion of the main window like this:

http://linuxreviews.org/kde/kde-user-persp/kooka-scanning.png

Many thanks, Charles.

No problem.

The final scan produced also a generic thumbnail (i.e. having nothing
to do with the image). I'm assuming that there is a way to make it
generate a real and more useful thumbnail; is there?

Strange, it should show a preview of the scanned image. Just tested it
out and it is working. There is something wrong with your KDE setup- are
previews showing up in Konqueror or Dolphin?

Charles