[opensuse] Drag n' Drop - KDE
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:50:36 -0700
I don't know if this is a feature, an openSUSE thing, or a KDE thing...

Let's say I have two applications open - Konqeuror and Amarok, for example.

If I click on an item in Konqueror, with the intent to drag it over to Amarok,
then Amarok loses focus. I then am not able to drag and drop unless both
windows are visible. If either are maximized then I'll lose the focus.

Is there a way to change this behavior in either openSUSE or KDE?

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com