Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:51:42 +0100
Jerry Houston wrote:
Last Thursday, I started having problems indicating a failing drive -- a
500 GB Western Digital Caviar that I'd just installed in my #2
workstation at the office. Panicking, because of the importance (and
quantity) of data on that drive, I bought the copy of SpinRite that I'd
always intended to get. (It seemed like a good excuse, and I figured
that *sometime* I'm going to need it.)

SpinRite is completely bogus, your money was wasted. The advertising for
it is complete and utter technobabble.

There is no software product that can save failing hardware, and you
would do better not to give your money to people who claim there are. It
is the technological equivalent of healing crystals

Anders