[opensuse] No 'Metadata' tab in properties window...
  • From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:33:28 -0500

Hi all,

In 9.3 I could right-click on one of my music files (mp3, ogg, etc), click
on 'properties', and a smallish window would pop-up with 3 or 4 tabs. Usually
the last tab was 'metadata'. In 10.3 there's a 'preview' tab instead and all
it does is play the file...no metadata at all.

How do I get the metadata tab back in the properties window on 10.3?

--
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Religion - it's not just for breakfast anymore...murderers, dictators, child
molesters and all other similar ilk use it daily too!