Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:53:52 -0700
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> writes:

> [...]
> Also the waits are terrible. I have to log in at least 8 times a day,
because
> of its absurd https situation that doesn't keep you logged in for the
entire
> length of the web browser session, and the stupid long time it takes to
get a
> connection in the first place. As long as I have maintained any bugzilla
page
> open since initial login, the login should not expire, at least not before
24
> hours has passed. Bugzilla is not Paypal or banking.

One workaround: For Firefox there is a greasemonkey plugin - and James
wrote a script for Novell's bugzilla that logs you in automatically (see
http://www.snorp.net/log/hacks/)

You can also file a bug against bugzilla itself,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Andreas:

Might I respectfully suggest you use your influence to get Novell to
fix the frikking
problem rather than posting obscure browser hacks that only work on one or two
browsers.