Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:35:55 +0100
Carlos E. R. schreef:

When I refresh, clicking on the refresh icon, the history doesn't change. It doesn't bring me directly to the login page, either: it stays on the same page, but refreshed, and I see that the grey bar on top of the page says:

... # | My Votes # | Doc# | Preferences # | Log in

I just click there, and this time I was logged in directly, and without typing anything I was back on the same bug.

The history is not refreshed: it actually has a non related link on top. My history list only shows those places I typed, not the links I followed.

If you mean the little triangle on the "go back" button, it only has two entries: bug number, and bug processed links.

I use firefox.

-- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

I use enhanced history manager add-on, and have it always open on the first tab on the left.
It only refreshes as i refresh it, or restart the browser...
I also use refresh timing on some pages every 15 minutes, but the other ones by hand.

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux 2.6.24.1-6-default x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
System: openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha2
KDE: 4.0.2 (KDE 4.0.2) "release 8.1"