Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:46:44 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2008-03-13 at 08:09 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

On 2008/03/13 12:36 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

I don't use that method, but I don't have any of those problems. I just
ckick refresh when I have been out some hours, if it says "log in" I click
it and sometimes I don't have to do any thing, I'm in. Other times it asks
for my password, but firefox remembers it, I have to type the mster
pasword instead, enter, and I'm back at the correct bug report.

I guess you don't use your browser history much. When you refresh and it
brings you to the login screen, you do it, then it refreshes back to the bug,
you're actually at a different URL, bloating your browser history with two
entries for every bug this happens on. For me, that's most bugs, and twice as
much time to find the right bug in history due to twice as much scrolling to
get through the whole list and suffering the errors from trying to open one
that doesn't match your current login state.

When I refresh, clicking on the refresh icon, the history doesn't change. It doesn't bring me directly to the login page, either: it stays on the same page, but refreshed, and I see that the grey bar on top of the page says:

... # | My Votes # | Doc# | Preferences # | Log in

I just click there, and this time I was logged in directly, and without typing anything I was back on the same bug.

The history is not refreshed: it actually has a non related link on top. My history list only shows those places I typed, not the links I followed.

If you mean the little triangle on the "go back" button, it only has two entries: bug number, and bug processed links.

I use firefox.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.