Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:38:45 +0000
Dave Howorth wrote:
The reiserfsck is still running - 47 hours now - so I think I'll abort
it and try the new kernel.

Just a status update.

I aborted the reiserfsck - it hadn't found any errors to that point.

As an experiment, I then remounted the filesystem. I could then execute
commands that were previously failing. This doesn't surprise me because
it's consistent with the open bug report (AFAIK it's a stronger statement).

I then installed the new kernel and rebooted. Everything is working well
so far. I'm thrashing the filesystem. Fingers crossed :)

Cheers, Dave