Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:18:06 +0100
Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx> writes:

Andreas Jaeger schreef:
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> writes:

[...]
Also the waits are terrible. I have to log in at least 8 times a day,
because
of its absurd https situation that doesn't keep you logged in for the entire
length of the web browser session, and the stupid long time it takes to get
connection in the first place. As long as I have maintained any bugzilla
page
open since initial login, the login should not expire, at least not before
24
hours has passed. Bugzilla is not Paypal or banking.

One workaround: For Firefox there is a greasemonkey plugin - and James
wrote a script for Novell's bugzilla that logs you in automatically (see
http://www.snorp.net/log/hacks/)

You can also file a bug against bugzilla itself,

Andreas

When using this script, is your own username and password used to log in?

Yes - you need to have it saved in the Firefox password manager,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany