Re: [opensuse] Changing email address in Novell Bugzilla?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:31:41 -0400
On 2008/03/12 11:29 (GMT-0700) John Andersen apparently typed:

And while we are on this subject let me chime in with my baseball bat and
beat Novell about the head and shoulders regarding their atrocious web site
and how utterly unfriendly it is.

Just FINDING a link to bugzilla is impossible (and when you get there,
bugzilla
sucks just as badly).

I bet the new web designers have been sitting back waiting for the accolades
to start flowing in. Guess again.

Also the waits are terrible. I have to log in at least 8 times a day, because
of its absurd https situation that doesn't keep you logged in for the entire
length of the web browser session, and the stupid long time it takes to get a
connection in the first place. As long as I have maintained any bugzilla page
open since initial login, the login should not expire, at least not before 24
hours has passed. Bugzilla is not Paypal or banking.
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409