[opensuse] [REPOST] Can't automount usb drives with ntfs-3g
  • From: Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:03:52 +0100
Hi,
not to be insistent, but I believe that this limitation deserves some
attention (if not else because it's one of the very few things that
work better in Fedora than in Suse :) )

The stock opensuse 10.3 correctly auto-mounts usb drives with the
old-style and read-only ntfs filesystem. Following the instructions
found in some forums I ran as root ntfs-config and told it to
automatically mount all ntfs partitions in rw mode with ntfs-3g,
but I still can't get what I need: partitions are still mounted
with ntfs.
Is there any config file I can manually upate?
Thanks,
      Nico