Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:00:51 +0100 (CET)

The Wednesday 2008-03-12 at 10:37 -0000, Dave Howorth wrote:

Carlos E. R. wrote:
Not that I know. However... if the disk with the problem is the one used
for the system... you won't be able to update.

No, the problem filesystem is an LVM volume on a separate controller as
well as separate disk from the system disk. It's not even mounted, since
I'm running the reiserfsck.

I hope the LVM layer is not involved.

I think there have been several kernel updates since the one you have.

Since I can't find a list using YaST, is there a list of changes online
somewhere?

In the repodata directory of the update server tree you can find the files patch-kernel-{number}.xml containing that info, I think.

You can also read the opensuse-security-announce mail list where the update announcements are made. Or in the archive:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-security-announce

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.