Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:53:32 +0100 (CET)

The Wednesday 2008-03-12 at 11:03 -0000, Dave Howorth wrote:

Why don't you add your info to that report? A "me too" at least? Ask
them if they want the same data from you. Bugs get solved faster if more
people are affected.

I agree that's a good idea. I don't see any way to do it, which I guess
means I need to login to leave a comment. To do that I would need an
account, which I don't have. I tried to create one a while ago but it
didn't work and I couldn't get a sensible answer out of Novell support.

Yes, you need to get an account and log in.

http://en.opensuse.org/Submitting_Bug_Reports
http://en.opensuse.org/Bug_Reporting_FAQ

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.