Re: [opensuse] qmail?
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:25:04 +0100
Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :

Is qmail easier? (Sorry, never tried it)

some of my friends say so.

The important reason probably is: what would help YaMTA?

YaMTA??

Would you suggest to drop one of the others?

why?

in fact I even did a course (as a teacher) configuring postscript, but of very low level.

I need to install a new mail server. If I have to do this with postscript, I will document each step (what I have written now is in french).

Last time I made extensive try and test config, because some wording is (for me) unclear, it works but I'm not confident.

(french is here http://fr.opensuse.org/Formation_d%27administrateur_Baby/serveur_avanc%C3%A9/SA03-Cours_et_TP/1)

jdd

--
Jean-Daniel Dodin