Re: [opensuse] Can't automount ntfs-3g usb pens
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:48:24 +1100
Nico Sabbi wrote:
Hi,
the stock opensuse 10.3 correctly auto-mounts usb pens with the
old-style and read-only ntfs filesystem. Following the instructions found in some forums I ran as root ntfs-config and told it to
automatically mount all ntfs partitions in rw mode with ntfs-3g,
but I don't see any improvement: partitions are still mounted
with ntfs.

Is there any config file I can manually upate?
Thanks,
Nico

Did you ever receive an answer to your question?

Ciao.

--
A Short Fairy Tale.

One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who,
surprisingly, did not whine, nag, or bitch...

But this was a long time ago...

And, it was only for just one day.

The End